Program Manager – Manager/Senior Manager
Value Based Solutions, LLC is looking for talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team in our Cleveland, Ohio office. We are seeking flexible and delivery-focused individuals who are willing to play numerous roles, work in a variety of environments and are willing to do whatever it takes to exceed client delivery expectations. Your efforts will be centered on leading a project team in delivering customer solutions. You will be responsible for the overall performance of managing scope, cost, schedule and contractual deliverables which also includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management. Managing all project resources, you will establish an effective communication plan with both the project team and client, providing day-to-day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
You will have a strong business operations and IT background with hands-on roles across the life cycle of projects, while demonstrating a growth into project leadership on large client engagements. You will be experienced in project leadership in a consulting context, and also in business development.
• Experience implementing a variety of ERP and supporting IT solutions
• Experience managing large complex combined consulting and systems integration projects / programs
• Demonstrated facilitation and communication skills having worked with senior level management on prior consulting engagements
• Experience with all project lifecycle phases (e.g. lead identification, strategy / business case, contracting, resource and task planning, requirements gathering, design, build, test, implementation, transition to support)
• In depth background and considerable experience with improving and managing business operations from a process and IT perspective
• Entrepreneurially driven to develop new and existing client relationships by cultivating leads and selling projects
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• 6 – 12 years of prior consulting and industry experience
• Proven background in delivering for clients providing consistent, high quality solutions that meet or exceed expectations
• Outstanding client, people management, coaching and leadership skills with a well developed approach to problem solving and decision making
• Eagerness and commitment to delivering quality results against tight deadlines
• Current or future residence in Cleveland, OH